Discover how you can play a key role in transforming dreams and ideas into manufactured products. Learn how to make a contribution to the construction process by drawing accurate and innovative working drawings.
Normal Price: R 13,195
(Payment in Full) Web Price: R 11,876 (save 10%)
The special Payment in Full Web Price listed above is only valid if you complete the enrolment form on the Damelin Correspondence website and choose one of the Payment in Full options available to you.
Your Payment in Full options are:
The Payment Plan option on our website does not qualify you for our special Web Only Prices.
Autodesk AutoCAD® 2014 is an Agent Programme.
Grade 11 (Std 9) with Technical Drawing or N2 with Engineering Drawing, or relevant work experience (2 years).
You should be able to complete this course within 18 months
Basic Drawing Skills
Using Drawing Aids
Controlling Object Visibility and Appearance
Organising Objects • Hatching and Gradients
Working with Blocks and Xrefs
Creating and Editing Text
Keeping In Control with Constraints
Working with Layouts and Annotative Objects
Printing and Plotting
Working with Data
Navigating 3D Models
Modeling in 3D
Presenting and Documenting 3D Design
AutoCAD 2014 System Requirements
For 32-bit AutoCAD 2014
• Windows® 8 Standard, Enterprise, or Professional edition, Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition (compare Windows versions), or Windows XP® Professional or Home edition (SP3 or later) operating system
• For Windows 8 and Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD AthlonTM dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
• For Windows XP: Pentium 4 or Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended) • 6 GB free disk space for installation • 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true colour (1,600 x 1,050
recommended) • Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7 or later web browser • Install from download or DVD
For 64-bit AutoCAD 2014
• Windows 8 Standard, Enterprise, or Professional edition, Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition (compare Windows versions), or Windows XP Professional (SP2 or later)
• Athlon 64 with SSE2 technology, AMD OpteronTM processor with SSE2 technology, Intel® Xeon® processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology, or Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended) • 6 GB free space for installation • 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true colour (1,600 x 1,050
recommended) • Internet Explorer 7 or later • Install from download or DVD
Additional requirements for large datasets, point clouds, and 3D modeling (all configurations)
• Pentium 4 or Athlon processor, 3 GHz or greater, or Intel or AMD dual-core processor, 2 GHz or greater
• 4GBRAMormore • 6 GB hard disk space available in addition to free space
required for installation • 1,280 x 1,024 true colour video display adapter 128 MB or
greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Microsoft® Direct3D®- capable workstation-class graphics card
On successful completion of your DCC assignments, you will receive a progress report. Once you have acquired the practical experience on the software package (recommended 50 hours) and successfully passed your assignments, you will be able to enrol for the Certified User examination. (A total number of 400 hours would be required if you attempt the Certified Professional Examination) To qualify for the Professional examination you must pass the Certified User examination first.
Please log onto http://www.autodesk.co.zato register for the external Autodesk exam.
Please note: your exam fees are not included in your tuition fee.
Upon successful completion of your exam, you will receive your International Certification from Autodesk
Call Now: 0860 61 61 61
Leave your details and we’ll call you back