The Student Portal allows you to access the following features:
Follow the below instructions in order to register successfully on the Student Portal:
Read and agree to the terms and conditions below (NB: NOTICE REGARDING STUDENT PORTAL ACCESS) to request login.
Click on AGREE AND LOGIN and you will be directed through to the Student Portal
Sign in using your DCC Student number eg. email@example.com then click next.
Enter this default password: Educate2020 then click on Log In.
Verify your account by authenticating the following:
Your phone number
Your email address
Once the above is done please click on Finish.
You now have access to the DCC Student Portal where your study material can be found in the myClass tile.
NB: NOTICE REGARDING STUDENT PORTAL ACCESS
Please read and agree to the terms and conditions below to request login.
1. All students are hereby notified that Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd will be providing access to student information/study material via the Student Portal.
2. Only students who are registered with Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd are allowed access to the study material and information on the aforesaid Student Portal for the year in which the student is registered with Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd.
3. Student’s attention is drawn to the following conditions on the use of such information on the Student Portal: –
a) The information published therein is the sole property of Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd and all and any copyright in such material and all intellectual property (IP) and other information and/or material published on such Student Portal falls within the Copyright Act 98 of 1978. Accordingly, any use or dissemination of such material and/or information without the express written consent of Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd is an offence in terms of the aforesaid act and in terms of the trademarks registered by Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd.
b) Students are accordingly advised that no distribution of information and/or study material on such Student Portal may take place either electronically, through mechanical reproduction, by photocopying, email, downloading of data on flash drives/hard drives and/or, any other means whatsoever. If a student is found to have disseminated such material and/or distributed , whether directly or indirectly, to any persons not entitled to receive such information, will be prosecuted by Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd in terms of its disciplinary code as well as in terms of the relevant Act in terms of which such materials are protected.
4. For the avoidance of doubt: –
i) The information published on the Student Portal is only available to students who are currently registered with Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd.
ii) Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to withdraw such access to the Student Portal for any student for any reason whatsoever. The withdrawal of such access shall be in Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd’s sole discretion.
5. It is recorded that access to this material and/or information is provided by Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd for the purpose and convenience of the Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd students. Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this provision at any time without notice to any person.
6. In the event of the abuse of this information and/or use of the Student Portal and/or a breach of any of the provisions contained herein, Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to restrict, including but not limited to, refuse access to particular students/ all students to such particular site and in addition to take such steps that are necessary to resolve the issue and/or prosecute the issue further.
7. The student will only have access to the Student Portal as long as their fees are paid up to date. Access to the Student Portal will be denied /revoked to any student in arrears with their fees at any point.
8. Student’s access is for the duration of registration for that particular programme and the student undertakes that it shall destroy all copies in his/her possession once such registration terminates. By using the Student Portal, the student warrants that they have read and that they fully understand and agree to all the terms and conditions contained herein.
9. Any relaxation of these terms and conditions contained herein shall not be construed as a waiver of any of the rights of Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd. All of Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd’s rights remain fully reserved herein.