When you agree to receive Newsletters from Damelin Correspondence College, you will at all times be able to unsubscribe from receiving these Newsletters.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Damelin Correspondence College employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Please also note:
- Damelin Correspondence College has implemented and uses Display Advertising in the form of Remarketing. This Google Analytics feature has been implemented accordingly and is used to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. Damelin Correspondence College and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- You have the option to opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- Alternatively you can go to the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- Information about end users will be collected in the course of advertising. This information is used to build up a database of enquirers. Enquirers will be sent further information based on their unique interests and individual needs.
- All information collected in the course of advertising is stored and secured in a strictly regulated CRM system. Access to information is only granted to a selected number of authorised Damelin Correspondence College employees. Information is accessed and deleted manually.
- Under no circumstances will the collected information be disclosed to a third party by the Advertiser.