Message from the General Manager
Right now, you have your sights firmly set on exploring your career development. As you contemplate further study, you want to be certain that your hard work will enjoy the credibility and respect of employers.
Rest assured that Damelin Correspondence College is a learning institution that is employer-recognised and trusted. Damelin prides itself on offering you the very best learning programmes. As you page through this prospectus, keep your career goals firmly in focus. This will enable you to identify the programme that will open the door to your career success.
Why study with Damelin Correspondence College?
- Damelin Correspondence College has the largest and most comprehensive course offering in Southern Africa.
- Employers recognise and have confidence in a Damelin certificate as being academically sound and relevant to their needs.
- Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd. Provisionally registered as a private college (further education and training institution) with the Department of Higher Education and Training. Prov. Reg. No. 2008/FE07/037.
- Provisionally accredited by Umalusi, the Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education and Training. www.umalusi.org.za. Umalusi Prov. Accr. No FET 00475 PA.
- Employers are required to quote this number in their claims to the Skills Levy Fund, for investing in their employees education as set out in the Skills Development Act No 31, 2003.
- Damelin Correspondence College offers you the flexibility to gain qualifications while you are working.
- Damelin focuses on providing you with programmes of study that are career-related, and academically driven.
- Damelin’s expertise includes programme development, curriculum design, content, and student support methods that are right up to date.
- Damelin Correspondence College is a registered credit provider: NCRCP 2325.
Register now and be one step closer to the career position you desire, and the future you are aiming for.
Damelin Correspondence College General Manager