Welcome to the examinations page of Damelin Correspondence College. We value our students and therefore strive to make your learning experience enriching and enjoyable.
Our mission: To provide a quality examination service, on time, every time.
On the following page you will find all the necessary information that will assist you to:
- Plan your examinations' sessions in advance
- Obtain the required information and documentation
- Submit the required documentation on time
Our best wishes accompany you with your examinations.
Important Dates - New Information
Here you will find dates and the deadlines for the submission of your registration forms. Please note that these dates are final and that no late submissions will be allowed.
Please note that these timetables are provisional
Please note the following with regard to the timetable:
If you are enrolled for one course and you find that the timetable indicates two or more subjects in your course to be written at the same time, please contact our Student Services Department.
If you are enrolled for more than one course, please note that should subject clashes occur, you need to choose which subject you would like to write during the June session and the October session. The college cannot make provision for subject clashes across different courses.
The subjects that have a ‘last exams’ status on the timetable will provide you with an opportunity to attend a final examination session for those subjects during the session indicated.
Exam Fee Schedule
Here you will find the exam fees for 2016.
All the forms relevant to a Damelin examination session can be found here. Please ensure that you complete the forms correctly and submit on or before the indicated deadline.
- Past Papers Order Form
- Exams Re-mark Form
- First Appeals Form
- Final Appeals Form
- Private Invigilation Form
Damelin, as an accredited and well-respected educational institution complies with nationally-recognised assessment practices. The policies you will find here are strictly adhered to, you are therefore encouraged to familiarise yourself with its content. For enquiries, please contact our Student Services Department.
- Appeals Policy
- Irregularity Policy
- Policy on Re-marking,Viewing of Scripts and Examiners Reports
- Special Allowance for Individual Needs Policy
DCC External Exams
High School Exam Information 2016
- Exam Fee 2016
- Grade 10 & 11 Important Dates 2016
- Grade 12 Important Dates 2016
- Revised Senior Certificate latest update of qualification changes
High School Forms 2016
- Grade 10 Past Exam Paper Order Form
- Grade 11 Past Exam Paper Order Form
- Grade 12 Past Exam Paper Order Form
- High School First Appeals Form
- High School Final Appeals Form
- High School Exams Re-mark Form
- High School Private Invigilation Form
- High School Private Invigilation Rules
- CASS Mark Letter
High School Control Test / Exam Entry Forms 2016
Grade 12 External Exam Venue Information 2016
- DCC NSC Grade 12 - External Exam Registration doc 2016
- DCC NSC Grade 12 - Letter to Exam Centre 2015
- Grade 12 Important Examination Information
Grade 10 Timetables
- Grade 10 Controlled Test 1 2017
- Grade 10 Controlled Test 4 - Life Sciences & Mathematics 2015
- Grade 10 Midyear Exams 2017
- Grade 10 Controlled Test 2 & 3 2015
- Grade 10 Controlled Test 2 - Life Sciences & Mathematics 2015
- Grade 10 Final Exams 2017
Grade 11 Timetables
- Grade 11 Controlled Test 1 2017
- Grade 11 Controlled Test 2 - Life Sciences 2015
- Grade 11 Midyear Exams 2017
- Grade 11 Controlled Test 2 & 3 2015
- Grade 11 Controlled Test 4 - Life Sciences & Mathematics 2015
- Grade 11 Final Exams 2017
Grade 12 Timetables