ICB Diploma: Public Sector Accounting CTPAIcb (SA)
Price: Enquire with a consultant
This national qualification will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills required as an accounting technician in the public sector.
- Depreciable asset disposal
- Year-end adjustments
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements for sole proprietorships, partnerships, close corporations and companies
- Cash flow statements
Cost And Management Accounting
- Accounting for a manufacturing concern
- Break even analysis cost-volume-profit analysis Budgeting and standard costing
- Financial management
- Business ethics
Technical Public Accounting
- Basic economic principles
- Management Information Systems
- Public sector financial statements
- Risk management in the public sector
Business Law and Accounting Control
- Basic contract law
- Insolvency law
- Estate planning
- Internal and computer auditing
SAQA ID: 20353
NQF Level: 5
The Diploma: Public Sector Accounting (SAQA ID 20353) is a National Qualification, accredited by FASSET SETA, through the ICB. The ICB is a quality assurance partner of FASSET SETA.
You should be able to complete this course within 12 months.
The National Certificate: Public Sector Accounting.
You are required to register directly with the ICB for exams. You are required to submit your assignments to the ICB for marking and pass them successfully. The assignments are in the form of a portfolio of evidence (POE) and will be sent to you by the ICB. You are also required to write and pass four ICB formal exams. Exams are written in February, May, August and November. Please contact the ICB for further information on membership and exam registration.
Please note that your enrolment with Damelin Correspondence College does not include ICB membership or exam fees.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the ICB will award you with an Achievement Certificate indicating your result. On successful completion of all learning areas in this qualification, your details will be uploaded onto the FASSET SETA database and your National Certificate will be issued to you by the ICB.
Leave your details and we’ll call you back