CompTIA Network+ Certification (Exam N10-007)
The special Payment in Full Web Price listed above is only valid if you complete the enrolment form on the Damelin Correspondence website and choose one of the Payment in Full options available to you.
Your Payment in Full options are:
- Credit Card (you can use your budget facility)
- Internet Banking Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Direct Deposit (at any FNB Bank Branch)
- Cheque, Postal Order (delivered or posted to one of our branches) or Cash (paid at one of our branches)
The Payment Plan option on our website does not qualify you for our special Web Only Prices.
During the course of your studies, you will learn the foundation-level skills required to install, operate, manage, maintain, and troubleshoot a corporate network.
- Network Theory
- Bounded Network Media
- Unbounded Network Media
- Network Implementations
- TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- Routing and Switching
- TCP/IP Implementation
- Network Security Analysis
- Network Security Implementation
- WAN Infrastructure
- Cloud and Virtualization Technologies
- Remote Networking
- Network Management
- Troubleshooting Network Issues
The CompTIA Network+ Certification is an Agent Programme.
You should be able to complete this course within 12 months.
CompTIA A+ Certification and 12 months of networking experience
The CompTIA Network+ certification is externally examined at a Pearson VUE testing centre. You will need access to the following website to locate your nearest testing centre: www.pearsonvue.com
On successful completion of your external exam, you will receive the internationally recognised CompTIANetwork+ Certification from CompTIA.
Leave your details and we’ll call you back